88 inspirerende fabriksindstillinger. Hør Kurzweils nye High Definition Japanese Grand og German D Grand, der byder på “KSR” – Kurzweil String Resonance og half-demper funktionalitet. Der er også et bredt udvalg af skræddersyede lyde fra Forte®SE som harpsichord, Clav, 73 Rhodes og Celeste.
|The Authentic Piano Experience.
2 Gigabytes of Sounds!
||Draw from a palette of 88 inspiring factory presets. Hear our new High Definition Japanese Grand (optimized especially for the CUP310/320) and German D Grand, featuring “KSR” – Kurzweil String Resonance and half-damper functionality. Also included are a wide selection of tailored sounds from the Forte®SE such as Harpsichord, Clav, 73 Rhodes and Celeste.
Patented FlashPlay® Technology
||Flash-Play® powers the CUP310/320 with 2 GB of on-board sample content with zero-loading time, loads of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance.
||Choose between a fully-weighted graded hammer-action keyboard (CUP310) or a fully-weighted graded hammer-action with authentic wooden keys (CUP320) for true piano performance. Both mechanisms feature a 3-point velocity sensor.
Modern Cabinet Design
||Spinet-stye cabinet available in satin rosewood or white finishes, featuring a built-in music stand, slide-out fallboard and powered by a dual 25 Watt 4-speaker, stereo sound system.
MIDI Song Recorder
||An easy-to-use single track song recorder with punch-in facility, allows you to record, perfect and store up to 10 of your own keyboard performances.
Rhythm Accompaniment Patterns & Metronome
||Need a beat? Enjoy 69 pre-recorded drum tracks in a variety of styles as well as a traditional metronome to play along with.
Simple and Intuitive Controls
||A simple and clear control panel with monochrome LCD permits easy access to all system functions, including sound/rhythm/song selection, transpose as well as split/layer/dual performance modes.
– Keyboard: 88-Note, fully weighted, graded hammer-action with adjustable touch sensitive keys and 3-point velocity sensor
– Keyboard Sensitivity: 10 selectable response levels
– Display: 128 x 64 LCD
– Polyphony: 128 voice
– Preset Programs: 88 expressive sounds including the new German 9′ Concert Grand Piano
– General MIDI: No
– Performance Modes: Layer, Split and Dual 44-key operation
– Transpose: Full transposition to any key, +/- two octaves
– Tune: +/- 100 cents
– Effects: Adjustable Reverb
– Drum Patterns: 69 pre-recorded interactive patterns in a variety of styles
– Metronome: Yes with tap tempo and volume adjust
– Recorder/Sequencer: 1-track, 10 song capacity with punch-in recording
– Sound System: Dual 25 Watt 4-speaker, stereo sound system
– Audio I/O for connecting to other amplifiers and inserting audio
– MIDI I/O: MIDI In and Out connectors
– Finish: White