- 2-Color Sunburst nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Dual vintage-style single-coil Telecaster pickups with three-way switching
- Single-ply white pickguard
- American Vintage string-through-body Telecaster bridge with three chrome “barrel” saddles
VINTAGE-STYLE SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
This instrument features vintage-style single-coil pickups that expertly evoke the sound and style of classic Fender guitars from the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s.
NITROCELLULOSE LACQUER FINISH
Nitrocellulose lacquer is one of the great original-era Fender electric guitar finishes, and is still used today on select instruments. Thin, porous and delicate, it’s a premium finish prized for sonic qualities that let body woods breathe with their true tonal character, and for an appearance that ages and wears in a distinctive way appealing to many players.
THREE-SADDLE AMERICAN VINTAGE TELECASTER BRIDGE
With authentic design and performance that evokes the Telecasters of the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s, this model features an American Vintage telecaster bridge with three saddles.