Korg LP380 Black
5.995,00 DKK inkl. moms
Skillfully Crafted in Japan
The prestigious LP-380 digital piano, featuring the highly acclaimed RH3 keybed, is proudly built in Kyoto, Japan by craftsmen with the experience and expertise gained from producing some of the highest quality digital musical instruments available. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction and we are proud to produce pianos that musicians will enjoy playing now and for years to come.
The LP-380 is a digital piano that’s designed with a style to match your interior décor. Merely 26 cm in depth, it’s slim enough to fit anywhere. The wooden key cover is flat on top, allowing the instrument to blend elegantly into your room when you’re not playing it. Keeping safety in mind, the cover uses a soft landing mechanism to ensure that it closes gently. The slim and stylish chassis projects a sense of stability. The RH3 keyboard, three pedals, and large-diameter speakers ensure a superb piano-playing experience and rich piano sound.
In order to reproduce the playing feel of an acoustic piano as closely as possible, the sound switches between four piano samples according to your playing dynamics. From subtle touches to powerful crescendos, the sound will respond realistically to your playing. In particular, the Classic Piano and Grand Piano sounds realistically reproduce the damper resonances that occur when you hold down the damper pedal of an acoustic piano, making the overall sound of the piano even more pleasant and enjoyable to play.
As a musical instrument manufacturer, Korg has placed particular emphasis on the electric piano sounds. They reproduce not only the way that the tone responds to your touch, but also the subtle noises that occur when you release a key. Six varieties are provided, covering the sounds widely used in pop music of the ’60s and ’70s, as well as some of the tones that are highly regarded in soul music.
Starting with piano and electric piano, there are a total of thirty expressive and high-quality sounds built in. There’s also a Layer Mode that lets you play two sounds together, and a Partner Mode that divides the keyboard into left and right regions so that two people can play the same range of pitches at the same time. Two headphone jacks make it convenient for two people to enjoy playing the LP-380 together. You also have a choice of nine different temperaments, supporting historically authentic performances with period instrument ensembles.
The amplifier (22W x 2) boasts the highest output in its class, properly reproducing the expressive piano sounds with rich tone, sonorous lows, sparkling highs, and gorgeous resonance. Two large-diameter 10 cm speakers are placed inside the cabinet, allowing the sound to resonate for even richer depth. Placing the speakers below the keyboard creates the sensation that the sound is enveloping the entire piano, providing even greater realism.
The Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) keyboard reproduces the same playing experience as on a grand piano, with heavier response in the lower register that becomes lighter as you play upward. With improved response to repeated keystrokes, even rapid passages can be reproduced without impairing the expression of the performer. There’s also a Key Touch Control function that lets you choose one of three levels to specify how your playing dynamics will affect the sound, allowing you to personalize the instrument to your own keyboard touch. With a view toward the environment, no lead is used in the hammers of the keyboard.
LINE OUT Jack You can use the LINE OUT jack (stereo mini-jack) to connect the instrument to your amplified speaker system or recording device.
The LP-380 includes all three pedals normally found on a concert grand piano, including support for realistic half-pedaling on both the damper and soft pedals. These pedals are affixed to the LP-380 in the perfect position for a true piano playing experience
The LP-380 supports MIDI, the unified standard for transferring performance data between electronic musical instruments and computers. MIDI allows connected devices to control each other, and lets you use the LP-380 as a 16-part multi-timbral sound module.
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch:Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 types
- Sound generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum polyphony: 120 voices
- Sounds: 30 (10 x 3 Banks) Acoustic Piano x 5, Electric Grand, Electric Piano x 6, Harpsichord, Clavi x 2, Vibraphone, Marimba, Acoustic Guitar, Jazz Organ x 3, Pipe Organ x 3, Strings x 3, Choir 3
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Connections: Line Out, MIDI (In, Out), Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC19V
- Amplification: 22 Watt × 2
- Speakers: 10cm x 2
- Pedals: Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto *Half-pedaling supported
- Controls: Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- Power supply: DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption:15W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,355 × 351 × 772 mm / 53.35 ×13.82 × 30.39 inches, 1,355 × 351 × 936 mm / 53.35 ×13.82 × 36.85 inches (with key cover opened)
- Weight: 37 kg / 81.57 lbs (including Stand)
- Color Variations: Black (LP-380-BK), White (LP-380-WH), Rosewood black (LP-380-RWBK)
- Accessories: AC adapter, Stand